Date(s) – 12/31/2017
7:00 pm–11:30 pm
Ananda Center Laurelwood
Experience the shared heartbeat of kirtan and devotional singing with Johanna Beekman and friends. Johanna’s songs will open your heart and inspire you on your journey long after the last note fades into silence.
“Join us for our first annual New Year’s Eve Kirtan at Ananda Laurelwood.
Featuring kirtan artists:
- Kitzie Stern and The New World Kirtan Band
- Johanna Beekman
- Kavita Cat Macmillan
- Sharanam Anandama
Afternoon 12/31 through lunch on New Year’s Day.
The price of $99 per person (shared room) includes:
- Three delicious vegetarian meals
- Afternoon Restorative/Nidra Yoga class
- At least a 4-hour Kirtan on New Year’s eve
- Fire ceremony, mantra chanting, and a midnight meditation
Overnight space is limited to register early if you want to dive deep into the whole event!
Or come for dinner and the kirtan for only $45, or just the kirtan for only for $35. Whatever you plan to do, please register ahead of time so we can plan for meals, etc.”