Old Delhi’s smallest harmonium! Whether you’re journeying across town or flying overseas, the Bhava Travel Lite is the harmonium you’ll enjoy bringing along. At just 10 lbs., it’s actually the world’s lightest proper harmonium, and it sounds and feels just as great as it looks.
Everything about the Travel Lite is simplified and beautiful. The tone is subtle and warm; not overly bright, but still very present. The finish is a gorgeous matte sheen Poly clear coat. Plus, it’s incredibly reliable with no buttons or moving components to rattle, bend or break.
While there are still benefits to larger model harmoniums, and those seeking the “best possible tone and dynamics” will still want to look in that direction, this is an unbeatable solution for those wanting a quality harmonium that is designed for travel.
– Padded Gig Bag
– FREE SHIPPING within continental U.S.
– Expert tuning and refinement services completed at our shop in our Urbana, IL
– Weight: 10.5 lbs.
– Dimensions: 16.5 x 11 x 8.75 in.
– Color: Red
– Finish: Matte Poly
– Exterior Construction: Solid Wood Meranti / Kail
– Interior Construction: Solid Wood Kail, NO ply or particle board
– Box Type: Standard
– Key Construction: One-piece
– Number of Keys: 30
– Reed type: SS, Punjabi
– Reed banks: 2 sets (Bass, Male)
– Reed orientation: Horizontal
– Stops: none
– Drones: none
– Coupler: none
– Scale changer: none